SME AND BSO TOUR FOCUSED ON DIGITAL MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA
The tour will take place between 20 – 24 May 2024, with 40 participants from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine. The event will include 25 SMEs, 10 Business Support Organisations (BSOs), and representatives of the 5 national Chambers of Commerce and Industry of these five countries.
The mission participants will travel to Tallinn to learn about Estonia’s ecosystem and gain the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively promote their products and services through digital marketing and social media.
We are looking for applicants who:
- Are involved in developing marketing and communication strategies for SMEs or BSOs in the following industries: bio/-organic foods, creative industries, textiles, tourism, and wine.
- Are from one of the Eastern Partnership countries*: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine.
- Have proficiency in English to communicate effectively.
The SME and BSO Tour promises a range of benefits, including:
- Access to expert guidance on contemporary marketing strategies and digital trends to tailor marketing approaches, enhance online presence, and harness the power of social media.
- Engagement in interactive workshops and training sessions, fostering the exchange of knowledge and best practices in digital marketing and social media management.
- Opportunities to connect with European businesses, digital ecosystem leaders, and thriving Estonian startups, opening doors for collaboration and innovation.
- Networking with SMEs and BSOs from the EU, paving the way for future partnerships and initiatives.
- Participation in Latitude59, the Baltics’ premier startup and tech event, offering invaluable insights and networking opportunities.
The EU4BCC project will cover the round-trip travel, visa fees (if needed), accommodation and meals for the duration of the programme, as well as tickets to access Latitude59 – a flagship startup and tech event of the world’s first digital society.
We will complete the selection process as soon as we reach the required number of participants. Therefore, we encourage early applications.
The deadline is 20 March 2024. We will reach out to the preliminary selected candidates for a short interview call during a week after submitting the form.