ONLINE EXPORT ACADEMY
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The Online Export Academy for SMEs has been designed to offer the Eastern Partnership’s (EaP) small and medium-sized enterprises as an opportunity to grow their business internationally and increase export volume to the EU. The export academy will consist of a series of 5 online workshops led by experienced professionals. In addition, business meetings will be organised between SMEs from both, the EaP and EU. The Export Academy will take place between 16 – 24 May 2023 and is free of charge for participants.
BENEFITS FOR SMEs
- 5 interactive online workshops led by top-notch international export professionals with extensive experience in the field.
- Export readiness Assessment
- Market Analysis and market research (including a tutorial on how to use the EaP Trade Helpdesk – https://eap.tradehelpdesk.org/en)
- Export strategy
- International marketing
- Legality of export
All the workshops will be organised from 14:00 to 16:00 CEST followed by dedicated time for business meetings.
- Practical knowledge of crucial topics about export to the EU, development, and implementation of an export plan, including export readiness assessment, market analysis, export strategy, legal issues, and international marketing.
- Customised export growth and development plan with a tangible step-by-step plan, with the assistance of experts in the field of export.
- Comprehensive workbook and guidelines with key information that will be delivered during the sessions.
- Business meetings with other experienced SMEs and gain access to expert knowledge and guidance from EU and EaP SMEs to achieve export goals.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Representatives of a small and medium-sized enterprise (EU definition of SMEs);
- Registered in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine.
- Proficiency in English to comprehend and communicate effectively.
Deadline 23 May 2023.