Eurochambres strives to improve the general conditions in which businesses operate to facilitate access to markets within and beyond the EU and to ensure the availability of human, financial and natural resources. Based on regular consultation with its members, Eurochambres represents European business interests to the European institutions.
Eurochambres manages and coordinates various projects to the benefit of the chamber network and the wider business community. Most of these EU-funded projects focus on encouraging business relations between the EU and third countries and on promoting entrepreneurship.
With Eurochambres you have access to a European network of business intermediaries with direct contact with businesses, but also legitimacy to support them in their business and market decisions. Eurochambres thrive to support European businesses with the following services:
- Core Chamber activities
- Facilitators for the creation growth and transfer of businesses
- Key players in raising skills
- Led role in the internationalisation of companies
- Valued providers of innovation services
- Catalysts in improving energy efficiency